Sarah McCrumb is a paralegal for Kizy Law and has been with the firm since 2013. She is an instrumental part of the firm and is able to assist clients in day-to-day matters of the firm as well as filings and procedure with our Courts.
A graduate of Oakland Community College with an Associate’s degree in Business Administration, Sarah furthered her education there with an Associate’s degree in Applied Science in Paralegal Studies. Sarah joined the State Bar of Michigan Paralegal Section and the Oakland County Bar Association in 2016.
Education and Memberships
- Began her Career as a Legal Assistant in 2013
- Graduated from Oakland Community College in 2014 with an Associates Degree in Business Administration
- Graduated from Oakland Community College in 2015 with a Paralegal Certificate/Associate in Applied Science
- Joined the State Bar of Michigan Paralegal Section in 2016
- Became a Member of the Oakland County Bar Association, Paralegal Section in 2016