Attorney Morgan Weiner
Morgan Weiner is an experienced family law attorney who specializes in divorce, custody, and paternity cases. Renowned for being a compassionate, dedicated, and hardworking advocate, Morgan is committed to achieving the best outcomes for her clients and winning fair results.
From early in her career, Morgan knew that she had a passion for helping individuals who are facing challenges in the legal system. Among her first cases was a complicated child custody case where ensuring the safety of the child was a particularly critical concern. Morgan learned that advocating for her client and achieving the best results also means ensuring that children’s lives are not negatively affected throughout the legal process. She makes that a priority today.
“It’s important for my clients to know that I will listen to their concerns, give them my full and undivided attention, and respond quickly to their questions,” Morgan says. “No matter how busy I am, I will always make them a priority.”
Education and Memberships
- Graduate of Michigan State University, BA in Psychology 2011
- Graduate of University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, JD 2014
- Admitted to practice law in all state courts in Michigan as well as the Eastern Federal District Court of Michigan
- State Bar of Michigan
- Family Law section of the State Bar
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Women Lawyer’s Association of Michigan
- Jewish Bar Association of Michigan
- Michigan Inter-Professional Association
- NEXTWork Committee